Our first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan has got poor communication skills, we all know that. She utters dozens of grammatical errors while giving speech. Moreover, the post of a First lady isn’t by merit, but an extension of her husband’s presidential post. Been taking note of her grammatical error and here are some.
1. ”Yes we are all happy for their effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one” while addressing pressmen after nigerian female under 19 lost out at the FIFA world cup
2. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become WIDOWS by losing their parents for one reason or another.
3. My husband and sambo is a good people – march 5, 2011
4. “The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children….The bombers, who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman?” At the eaglesquare – Patience Jonathan October 15 2010
5. ‘My fellow widows’
6. “A good mother takes care of his children.”
7. “The people sitting before you here were once a children”
8. “The bombers who born them? wasn’t it not a woman? they were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow”
9. “Welldone, It is not easy to CARRY SECOND”
10. “The president was once a child, and the senators were once a children”.
Do you have a News tip, Story, Gossip, Article Submission, or Advertisement? Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org