When were you happiest?
- I have many happy moments, just recently I went on vacation with my mother to Hawaii and it was such a beautiful time.
What is your greatest fear?
What is your earliest memory?
- Having a wonderful childhood in Lagos
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
- My mother
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- Can’t really think of one that I really disapprove of
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Not being straight forward.
What is your most treasured possession?
- My family
What makes you unhappy?
What do you most dislike about your appearance?
- I am now very confident in my appearance, I appreciate how God created me.
If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?
- Can’t really think of anything, most animals that are extinct seem scary.
What is your most unappealing habit?
- I snore when I sleep.
What is your favourite book?
- Sad to say I don’t read much but I do read my bible.
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- Staying in bed in a hotel room all day watching movies and eating everything unhealthy.
What do you owe your parents?
- Too much.
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- Jesus Christ
Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
- Bill Gates…lol
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- “As in” or “Yeah Right”.
What is the worst job you’ve done?
- I had a cleaning job once and I had to clean the restrooms too.
What has been your biggest disappointment?
- Can’t really think of any, none
How do you relax?
- Chilling at home, watching TV, movies, listening to music.
What is the closest you’ve come to death?
- wow that is a heavy question, thankfully I haven’t and I give glory to God.
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
- Money can always improve the quality of anyone’s life.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- I have many, being signed to SONY/ATV, graduating from university twice, writing and singing for A list artists including Mary J Blige, Fantasia, etc, giving my life to Christ and so on.
What keeps you awake at night?
- lol nothing
What song would you like played at your funeral?
- Na wa o….another “death” question….lol
How would you like to be remembered?
- And another one. yikes….you guys are scaring me o…lol
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
- Being patient and enjoying every moment.
Tell us a secret.
- If I do it wouldn’t be a secret anymore
Do you have a News tip, Story, Gossip, Article Submission, or Advertisement? Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org